Votes:
+430
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
IGN: aSupreme
Issue: Need compensation, can't transfer moneys.
What are you requesting to be done?: I would like to be compensated in viridis since I can't transfer my bank note.
I took my money from the house I sold in sanamaro then went to lobby cause I was thinking oh I'll go get the 5k from lobby that I have then it wouldn't let me put both in and then I transferred the 5k but not the 176k and now I can't even go into the mailman so yeah.
Owner of The Supreme Corporation.
Permanent congressman representing the unrepresented.
Posted Apr 15, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12,684
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Owner
Founder
Admin
4 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
Video unavailable, could you try to give me more detail as to what happened? not sure that I understand.
Posted Apr 15, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+430
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
Video should be working now. Essentially, here's what happened. I sold my home on SanAmaro then I took the money from it, made it into a bank note and placed it into the mailman. I was thinking, well I'm already doing this so I might add the 5k I have on the lobby. I tried placing both in, but it didn't work and then I ended up only being able to transfer the 5k. I assume bank notes are banned from being entered into the mailman via lobby or something like that. Since I can't even really move the bank note around, it'd be nice if I could be directly given the 176k on Viridis.
Posted Apr 16, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12,684
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Owner
Founder
Admin
4 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
But how did you take the paper bill out of the designated atm / mail area? the reason the invisible wall is there, is to stop exploited money from the outside from entering the mailman or atm.
Posted 6 hours ago
Votes:
+430
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Donator
Congressman
Verified Member
But how did you take the paper bill out of the designated atm / mail area? the reason the invisible wall is there, is to stop exploited money from the outside from entering the mailman or atm.
What happened with me was I think I took it out of it and it couldn't go back in so I guess it's a one-way wall or something like that
Posted 6 hours ago · OP
Votes:
+12,684
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Owner
Founder
Admin
4 Years
Donator
Former President
Verified Member
Lost money has been compensated to your lobby account. And the issue of removing paper bills from the designated area should be patched.
Posted 5 hours ago
Top Posters
6472 Posts
5951 Posts
5248 Posts
5221 Posts
5108 Posts
NoticeNotices